Monday, October 21, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



To learn more about It's Monday! What Are You Reading? visit Mentor Texts








Such a fun book! My lower grades kids love this one. It's never on the shelf! 
~~~

  
Confession: I do not love this book. I ADORED Dead End in Norvelt. I really did. I thought it was hilarious! I've had a hard time finishing this one. But, I love Jack Gantos and I will do it. Just for you Jack! 

Jack Gantos and Yours Truly
~~~
 
And now:
Count the Monkeys!!!
 

I have not met a child (or adult) alive who doesn't love Count the Monkeys.
Ok, the 35th day in a row that my almost 2-year-old wants to read it I get a little tired of high-fiving (is that a word?) every lumberjack, but really, it's absolutely wonderful! 
 And so is Mac Barnett.

No comments:

Post a Comment