Monday, October 14, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



To learn more about It's Monday! What Are You Reading? visit Mentor Texts




Absolutely delightful! 
 It reminds me of adult "cozy mysteries" that I've read. It doesn't stress you out or cause you to stay up all night, but it was just...
 a delight!
 
Molly Lou holds a special place in my heart! When I taught 1st grade I would read Stand Tall Molly Lou Melon to my class every year in the first week and talk about how we treat others. Over the years Molly Lou and I have gotten tight! I am thrilled with this new adventure of hers.

 
Wonderful! My students and my own kids are thrilled with this new Pete the Cat! 

 
Deliciously creepy! At least at the beginning. 
It got a little long in my opinion and the foul language was unnecessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment