Tuesday, July 8, 2014

It's Tuesday! What Are You Reading?



To learn more about It's Monday! What Are You Reading? visit Mentor Texts
You'll have to forgive my summer willy-nilly-ness with my posting! Hey, it's summer!

2200542


I have read and loved Blue Balliett's books for years. Before I even became a librarian. I just enjoyed them for me. 

My oldest and I are listening to this one in the car and loving it. It's mystery and a great book about friendship with a little art history for fun! 

I'll review soon! 

18405537 

I have to admit, this one is a little outside my comfort zone. It's one I got as an ARC copy and IT'S SCARY! 

It's taken me a while to get through it, and I can't decide if it's too scary for our library here at FWC. I may have to pass it along to another teacher and get a second opinion. I'll keep you posted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment