Monday, June 30, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



To learn more about It's Monday! What Are You Reading? visit Mentor Texts


I have some serious apologizing to do. I can't believe I went a month and a half without posting. I do have an excuse. (It's the same excuse I had last time I took a crazy long break from blogging.



New baby, same old excuse. (I'll take another blogging break in December/January-ish too because that's when Baby Senter will be putting in an appearance.)

But I promise I have been reading. I have not been blogging or reviewing... 

I've also taken advantage of summer and read some adult books and young adult books and I love that. 

Here's the children's lit that I've been reading: 
(If you're interested in the YA and Adult lit that I've been reading check my Goodreads page.)
  
 Loved it! Read it. 

 Ok, other's I've liked better...

 Wonderful and infuriating. I recommend for fans of Wonder. 

Eh... For visual readers, fans of graphic novels. 
Great, but I'm only going to recommend it to my more mature 4th & 5th graders. 


I'll try to stay on top of the blogging better...

No comments:

Post a Comment