Monday, November 11, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



To learn more about It's Monday! What Are You Reading? visit Mentor Texts





 
My son and I listened to the audiobook version of this book. It wasn't quite as good as I expected it to be, but I'm blaming a lot of that on the fact that we took long breaks from listening to it and when we got back to it we had to recap what had happened so far. It lost some of it's flow. I'm sure that's the reason I felt a little lost at points. I'd love to read the sequel in a more  consistent way and see how it is. 

~~~~~~~

I discovered this week that there are only 4 Caldecott winners that are a "5th grade level." (This is a required book for my 5th grade students.) I also discovered that FWC Elementary Library only has 2 of them.

NOT ANYMORE! 


Two of my must reads this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment