Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Things I'm excited about

Basically I've been obsessed with all the wonderful teacher blogs out there!

I'll share with you some of the great ideas I've "borrowed" from them.

Roll a Sentence

Silly Sentences

 
Blast Off!

These are all great centers that we do during Word Work (Daily 5). I got it from the fabulous Mrs. Carroll at The First Grade Parade.




And I am absolutely going to do her Roll, Write and Revise as soon as I make it to the dollar store for more square tissue boxes to use for dice.


Abby over at The Inspired Apple has done an AWESOME job on some inferencing activities.


I tried to replicate it an ended up spending way more time and effort than I should have. I would advise you to just buy it from Teachers pay Teachers from Abby. $5.50 for some seriously great lessons.

 
 
Here are some things I haven't tried yet, but I'm printing, gluing, laminating and cutting them now.
 

From Fabulous in First

We're also doing some more inferencing lessons this week. They are wonderful and I didn't have to write them!





The cutest monsters around!  


Free clipart from First Grade Teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment