Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Joining the world of blogging!

So I feel a little left out! Everyone I know has a blog but I never felt like I really had much to blog about...

But I was totally motivated by some awesome teacher blogs that I found! They motivated me to get off my keester and do it! Mostly, when we do fun activities at school what I really want to do is share them with my teacher friends from Hargrave, but I don't usually share. :(

So that is what this blog is all about, sharing the fun stuff we do so hopefully you can shake up your routine and I want to hear about what everybody else is doing too. I'll give credit when I steal an idea and I will steal a lot!

I will also be putting personal stuff up some too. I just can't help myself.

So here goes nothing! Welcome to the Senter of it all!

1 comment: