Monday, September 23, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



To learn more about It's Monday! What Are You Reading? visit Mentor Texts








Reading this one with Josh and liking it so far. It's a little over his head, but we are talking about the different characters and trying to vocalize the inferences that are necessary to make the story make sense. This is one of the books for our Newbery Book Club. 


Loved Rebecca Stead's When You Reach Me and found this on audio at our local public library. Thought I'd give it a shot. So far I like the story line about Peter, but I'm not totally into Thea. I'll give an update when I'm done. 


We're have a delayed Dot Day. We are reading The Dot and Coloring the Dot Day pages from the colAR Mix App. The kids are LOVING seeing their dots come to life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment