Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Howdy folks,

I've been thinking about and preparing for this post for a while, but never could find the time to sit down and do it! I know you know feel my pain!

Some things I'm excited about:

Library Star Stickers
I made this page and I print it on round Avery labels. They are the ones that go with the template 22807. I am attaching the PDF mostly because it took a lot of tweaking to get them just right and if they were changed at all I bet they'd print all wrong again. (And you'd waste a page or two of labels like I did!) If you want the word document it's here

Here is the *final product of my Hollywood theme. 







*It's never actually final. My high school helper is still adding windows to the buildings. We'll find something else to do when that's done! 

There's more to come and I'll find some time to document it all... but not today!! 

Happy Tuesday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment